So I was poking around the Random House site, and look what I found? The cover for the second Courscant Nights book, Street of Shadows. Check out the full (well, larger) version under the cut.
February 25th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
February 8th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
The Random House site has added dates for the following releases:
- August 26 – Coruscant Nights #2: Street of Shadows by Michael Reaves (PB)
- September 30 – Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor by Matthew Stover (HC)
- October 28 – Coruscant Nights #3: Patterns of the Force by Michael Reaves (PB)
January 19th, 2008 by Dunc · 1 Comment
On StarWars.com tonight, the titles for the second and third Coruscant Nights novels: Street of Shadows and Patterns of Force. The first book, Jedi Twilight, will be out in June.
January 3rd, 2008 by Dunc · 2 Comments
Prepping for the new year, I’ve gone through and updated our Star Wars book schedule with several upcoming release dates. Please note that all these dates are from Random House, and no doubt subject to change. (Write them in pencil.)
- February 26 – Legacy of the Force: Revelation by Karen Traviss
- March 18 – The Force Unleashed (novelization) by Sean Williams
- March 18 – The Art and Making of The Force Unleashed by Haden Blackman
- May 13 – Legacy of the Force: Invincible by Troy Denning
- June 24 – Coruscant Nights: Jedi Twilight by Michael Reaves
- August 5 – Republic Commando: Order 66 by Karen Traviss
Our releases page is always linked on the sidebar, if you ever find yourself in need.
As for you comic fans, even I don’t have the patience to track those crazy ever-changing release dates for more than a few days in advance, but I can throw you a bone – the preview for Dark Times #8, which may or may not come out at the end of the month.
December 15th, 2007 by Dunc · No Comments
Previously, the book’s cover copy.
November 9th, 2007 by Dunc · 4 Comments
TOS has the cover copy for Jedi Twilight, the first book in Michael Reaves’ Coruscant Nights trilogy.
April 13th, 2007 by Dunc · 1 Comment
Check out the art for one of the Coruscant Nights covers. Very noir! (…No wonder!) Sue Rostoni posted that Glen Orbik was the cover artist for the all three books Tuesday. The first book of the much-delayed prequel-era trilogy by Michael Reaves is expected out in July 2008.
December 21st, 2005 by Dunc · 2 Comments
It’s true, there is a new Encyclopedia in the works. A volume that will update ongoing entries. Stuff that hasn’t changed (i.e., “hydrospanner”) won’t be duplicated in this second volume. A pub date hasn’t been set in duracrete yet, but we’re looking at Fall 2008 as a possible release time. The format will be the same as the first volume, to keep it as a “set.” That’s about all that’s been discussed at this point.
Also, the Coruscant Nights trilogy is being pushed back to 2008. Better than a year between each volume for a paperback trilogy, I guess.