Problem midichlorians? Uncomfortable flare-ups of the Dark Side? Ask your medical droid about Vaderex.
August 25th, 2010 by Dunc · 3 Comments
April 26th, 2010 by Dunc · No Comments
April 20th, 2010 by Dunc · No Comments
April 12th, 2010 by Dunc · 1 Comment
March 23rd, 2010 by Dunc · 2 Comments
Friday’s episode is now up and running on StarWars.com for a limited time. Or, if that’s old hat, there’s always Dave Filoni’s commentary or a peek at next Friday’s ‘Cat and Mouse.’ (Cue debate on if there are cats and mice in the GFFA at all…)
February 2nd, 2010 by Dunc · No Comments
November 23rd, 2009 by Dunc · 2 Comments
March 24th, 2009 by Dunc · 2 Comments
And so the first season of The Clone Wars ended on Friday with a ‘Hostage Crisis’. Dave Filoni talks about bounty hunters in the episode commentary, and Bonnie interviews Corey Burton, who voices Cad Bane, Count Dooku and Ziro the Hutt. And don’t forget about the S2 preview!
March 18th, 2009 by jawajames · No Comments
What’s the word on last week’s episode of The Clone Wars? We’ve heard from Stooge in his guest review here on Club Jade that “‘Liberty on Ryloth’ is as good as it gets”, and here’s what the other voices in the online world have to say:
- Big Shiny Robot is entertained but feels something isn’t quite right — and makes a Golden Axe reference.
- IGN is glad to see Mace Windu in action.
- io9 feels that with the conclusion of this three part arc, the show has found its equilibrium – but doesn’t talk much about the episode itself.
- Dauntless Media feels that ‘Liberty’ doesn’t live up to the standard of the series.
- LazyPadawan reviews the Twi’lek Trilogy of episodes all at once, saying that this storyline “demonstrates how far they’ve come in the animation within a single year.”
And preparing us for this week’s finale episode “Hostage Crisis”, Dave Filoni talks up the new villain, the Duros gunslinger, Cad Bane.
March 16th, 2009 by jawajames · No Comments
StarWars.com has a couple updates related to last Friday’s episode of The Clone Wars: “Liberty on Ryloth”, wrapping up the three-part Ryloth arc. Mace Windu teamed up with a Twi’lek resistance leader, Cham Syndulla, to help overtake the Separatists controlling the capital. Here’s a few tidbits to hold you over until the Club Jade review gets posted:
- Episode Guide for “Liberty on Ryloth”
- Dave Filoni’s video commentary on the origins of Cham Syndulla as a resistance fighter, and why Twi’leks have French accents.
- An interview with the voice of Mace Windu, Terrence ‘TC’ Carson.
- Pete Vilmur looks at Mace Windu collectibles: toys, posters, EU.