July 16th, 2008 by Dunc · 3 Comments
July 11th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
- T-shirt: Foil your foes with Thinkgeek’s Mind Trick Venn Diagram
- Video: Rod Roddenberry (son of Gene) talks Star Wars and Star Trek and a talk with George Lucas. (via)
- Food: Can the world handle another batch of Star Wars cake? Even one this simple?
- Poll: Vote on your favorite Star Wars quotes. It’s a big one!
June 14th, 2008 by Dunc · 3 Comments
Remember the Artoo cake by Mark Randazzo? Did you wonder how? Well, wonder no longer – B-Side Blog has photos from the making of another astromech cake.
June 9th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
The new (to me) Geek Crafts blog has a list of thirteen geeky baked goods for your perusal. Some we’ve seen before, but many we haven’t, including the great Revenge of the Sith cake above. (Check the blog’s comments for more, too!)
April 23rd, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
- Gizmodo interviews Sillof, the action figure customizer responsible for WWII and Steampunk themed Star Wars figures, among others.
- Another day, another Star Wars cake.
- Heckler Spray counts down their top six disappointing Star Wars characters. I find #1 more overrated than disappointing, but at least it’s not who you’d expect.
April 14th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
- Design: Popdeck, a Threadlessesque site for skateboards, has a Wookiee board up for vote.
- Cake: Bonnie interviews foodblogger Julie Foxworthy about her Yoda cake.
- 501st Legion: “The world’s definitive Imperial costuming organization” has reached 4,000 members.
- The Blogside: Ben at The New Horizons Project looks at Things That Star Wars Has Taught Me.
- Quiz: Test your knowledge of Star Wars music.
April 2nd, 2008 by Dunc · 2 Comments
Topless Robot brings us this ESB-inspired bit of frosty frosting artistry. Yes, the scale is off, but that downed AT-AT is a work of art.
March 8th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
February 18th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
We saw several Star Wars-themed cakes last week, but check out another R2-D2 cake, this one by New York City baker Mark Randazzo and discovered via Boing Boing. And checking back with Great White Snark nets us this snazzy Jango Fett number.