- Don’t light sparklers in a gazebo when it’s raining.
- Don’t duct-tape decorations to the suite walls.
- Don’t tell the Darksiders you’re hungry.
- Don’t put marzipan in Jello.
- Do not, under any circumstances, substitute tequila for vodka.
- No matter how much alcohol you’ve had, never let Yav duct tape a padawan braid to your hair.
- When meeting a fellow Jader for the first time, you can just tell.
- When Jessa asks for ice, darn it, you shlep the ice. (Karrdes only.)
- If you see a CJer doing something that you know cannot possibly turn out well… Get a camera.
- What happens at JadeCon, stays at JadeCon. Unless Dunc blogs it.
- Invoke the name.
- It really sucks putting your hands down Hayden’s shirt.
- It’s always those damn Harry Potter plagiarists’ fault.
August 15th, 2006 by Dunc · 1 Comment
May 12th, 2006 by Dunc · 3 Comments
Skywalker Ranch 2004 Chardonnay goes on sale Monday, and TFN has a discount code.
January 27th, 2006 by Dunc · Comments Off
January 19th, 2006 by Dunc · Comments Off
Skywalker Ranch wines are available now. Get ‘em before the TFN readers snatch it all up.
September 28th, 2005 by Yav · Comments Off
Go check out the list and see what you can add. We certainly have enough veterans of Jessa’s Bar to make a contribution!
May 12th, 2005 by Dunc · Comments Off
Got my tickets for the 12:01 am show next week – they’re playing it in three theaters at my local multiplex. Three! So now I feel like a bit of an idiot for heading straight to the theater after work. But now I’m wondering – should I try to convince my friends to relive our high school days and get there early enough to be at the front of the line? (We did that for the Special Editions… yes, I’m just a youngling, I know.)
First off, another new commercial sporting more of the lovely Palpatine footage that makes us Sith get all giggly and excited… Note to Lucasfilm: Less of Padme. More of Palpy. Sell the evil.
The highlight of today’s articles – Anthony Daniels on what kind of wine to drink while watching Revenge of the Sith.
The BBC looks at why Star Wars still matters. Because, you know, all this media coverage apparently has people wondering. Includes testimonials from fans. Meanwhile, Reuters wonders if its good for cinema.
Would you pay $500 to see ROTS early?
And now for something completely different… a bit on Lucasfilm’s new Presidio headquarters. Pretty!