Santa Maul loves Black Friday. Not only is it the day he awakens from his long slumber, but it’s the busiest shopping day of the year. And while Santa Maul loves sales, what he loves the most is the chaos and rage of consumers throughout the galaxy! And in 25 days, when the rage and frustration reaches its height, he shall give his master Darth Sinterklaas an unholy wake-up call, and all followers of the Sith shall be rewarded!
Alas, in recent years many shoppers have wised up and moved their Sithmas shopping online. This makes Santa Maul angry. So angry that he occasionally unleashes his power to bring down a shopping site! He may be crashing one right now. And in the spirit of the season, he is imploring you to help in the madness and buy things:
- George Lucas needs your money! Santa Maul is particularly fond of this Darksiders hoodie.
- Dreams and Visions Press is offering free shipping on Celebration Japan exclusive Star Wars: The Art of Ralph McQuarrie
- Fan documentary The Force Among Us is on sale for $10.77.
- Buy more toys at Entertainment Earth. Toys are Santa Maul’s favorite, particularly those with sound, flashing lights, and many breakable parts!
- If you leave the house, be sure to take Hasbro coupons.
- Amazon.com has many early deals on DVDs. Santa Maul yearns for a copy of Sith and the City: The Movie.
- Santa Maul can not imagine that anyone has not yet read Harry Potter, but backwards sorts can catch up with a seven-book hardcover set for $109.97.