Holy press crush Batman! And they like it! (Mostly.) Yes, more spoilers.
- Los Angeles Times’ Show Tracker: “It just might be better than all the live-action prequels put together.”
- The Live Feed: “‘Clone Wars’ is likely the most photo-realistic animated TV series ever produced.”
- Premium Hollywood: “If this series stays at the quality we just witnessed, I’ll be there week after week after week.”
- Scott D. Pierce’s TV Talk (Deseret News:) “…Holy cow, it was great!”
- Tim Goodman’s The Bastard Machine (SFGate:) “I’m not sure your average adult is going to be watching this regularly, but I know my 5-year-old is going to flip for it.”
- Variety’s take is… businesslike, The Star-Ledger’s Alan Sepinwall is skeptical, IGN is mainly positive, and Zap2it’s From Inside the Box has the best collection of Dave Filoni quotes.
- The negative voices are The Oregonian’s Idiot Box, Andrew Ryan of The Globe and Mail’s L.A. Diary and MeeVee’s Joel Brown.