In spite of the upcoming episode in which the fans got their way about to air, this week seems to be dominated by the SG1 legacy:
- Another Ark of Truth preview
- A nice interview with Amanda Tapping about her Stargate journey (spoilers for Season 5, in case you haven’t been following the news)
- News that Daniel Jackson‘s trip to Atlantis will begin during the traditional mid-season two-parter.
- And SG1 was nominated for a Saturn!
We do have some nice Stargate Atlantis stuff, though:
- Production started this week on Season 5!
- This Friday is the episode that fans of a certain character have been waiting for!
- There’s an extended interview with David Hewlett in which he waxes poetic about geekdom, talks about the Muppet method of acting and the joy of peanut butter in your underwear.