Not surprisingly, posting from here on out will be a bit spotty due to Celebration. We will be covering the con, but it’s likely that any news will appear on Twitter first. Follow @ClubJade and @JamesJawa for real-time reports!
We’ll also have a bit of swag to give out: SPF 66 buttons! They’re small, just 1″ – perfect for hanging off lanyards, or wherever you find the space. Watch the Twitters to find us and get one of your own. (I also have a few bracelets left over from CV, but not all that many!)
In the meantime, here’s a quick look back at our convention tips:
- Vacation-ize your Twitter. I put mine into motion today.
- Clothes and shoes! Outside it’s Orlando, but inside it’s Hoth.
- Be nice to the volunteers!
- Expand your horizons. Try new things.
- There will be lines, but you don’t (usually) need to camp. As pertains to panels, anyway.
- Cameras, phones, camera phones and sharing your photos.
- Navigating the autograph hall. It ain’t like dusting crops, boy!
- #The basics of bags. Things worth carrying.
- Beware the con crud. No one likes to get sick at con.
- Watch out for the rumor mill. Stay informed.
- Time to pack! Suitcase up!
- Photographing fans in costume. Our most popular guide!
- Keeping in touch with texting and apps.
- Don’t be a creeper, or, basic human decency 101
- The quick guide to Q&As.
- Showering is good, and other miscellany. A place to add or ask about anything else.