2007 must have been good for sci-fi, because the only genre films to get Razzie nods were known crudfests Ghost Rider (Nicolas Cage, Worst Actor,) Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Jessica Alba, Worst Actress, Worst Screen Couple with three of her co-stars, including Hayden Christiansen for Awake and F4’s Ioan Gruffudd.) and Alien vs. Predator: Requiem (Worst Prequel or Sequel, Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie.) And let’s not forget poor Orlando Bloom (Worst Supporting Actor) in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End. Cinematical has the full list.
- Come fall, you’ll be able to unleash the Cloverfield monster on your unsuspecting toy collection.
- At Sundance, Bill Pullman is down with Grand Moff Tarkin.
- Oni is offering a 23-page preview of their Jumper’s comic-book.
- Head on over to NCC-1701.com for some Trek viral goodness.
- William Hurt talks Hulk, Iron Man.
- Eye Candy: Prince Caspian pictures!