- A look into the abyss: Star Wars fan Christina Tolisano made an appearance on the premiere of American Idol, impressing no one. (She blogged her audition experience back in September.) Apparently there was a second SW geek, but it seems neither had a chance at being more than just random freak.
UPDATE: TOSblog has video and, oh god oh god, the second contestant is Man-Leia. RUN!
- Tribute: Jack Black fearfully admits to writing ‘Death Star’ song for new Tenacious D album.
- Fandom (The light side:) Rebel Legion member Chris Pearson talks about his charity work with Teesside Evening Gazette.
- Fandom (The dark side:) “Highly dangerous” inmate changes name to Obi-Wan Kenobi. A credit to us all.
- Events: George Lucas to be honored by Jackie Robinson Foundation.