You might have seen ChopShop’s pin-striped Tusken Raider, Vader and Chewbacca, on Boing Boing or Preshrunk, who have an apt point about liscensed tees: “WWE grade drek.” I hear ya, dude. The last mass-produced liscensed shirt I really loved I bought off a clearance rack at the mall back in the late 90′s.
Get them before LFL does!
- Go Ape’s Guitar Solo also got some love from Boing Boing. It’s $18 and comes in girl sizes!
- Ark seems more interesting in showing off their pouty emo boys model than 77′s ‘Your Empire Needs You!’ tee for £19.95
- Graffiti Ape’s Apetropper will run you $25.
- Sith Girl is basic, but actually might not get Slashbong a C&D.
- Domestic Apparel’s Kisstroopers are not yet for sale.
- Sand Wars is up for vote at Threadless.