Just in time for Christmas… The complete soundtrack for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King will be released on November 6. Yup, all three hours and 50 minutes of score. Also, this is the first I’ve heard of a soundtrack book: The Music of the Lord of the Rings Films. And here I though it was Lucasfilm that left no revenue possibility unturned.
- MTV finds Harvard dude to talk more about crystal skulls. Bored now.
- Transformers in IMAX may be 5 minutes longer than standard release. So, fanboys: two extra pairs of underwear this time, okay?
- Buck Rodgers next up for ‘reimagining?’ Yes Hollywood, you have no shame. We know.
- Tron sequel gets director. Is this joke ever going to get a punchline?
- Speaking of, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem will give ‘fans’ a look at the Predator homeworld. It’s full of eels!
- Jessica Alba wants Fantastic offspring in next film. Spandex pregnancy padding: The final frontier.
- Kevin McKidd might show up in Thor film. But not as Thor, it seems. Sheesh. Why bother, then?