The big news this week seems to IESB’s report that a Justice League of America movie has been fast-tracked by Warner Bros. Ryan Reynolds has been talking up The Flash, but Christian Bale pleads ignorance. A Justice League without Batman? The fanboys will love it!
Michael Bay’s hissyfits, let me show you them
- Wait wait wait, Anthony Michael Hall is in The Dark Knight? Possible spoilers.
- They are remaking Logan’s Run. You just can’t keep rewarmed crap down.
- Rose McGowen to play Barbarella? See above.
- Aliens vs. Predator sequel gets a name. Don’t worry, it’s probably still going to suck.
- Steve Spielberg and Michael Bay pissed about Blu-Ray. Good news, guys: The audience doesn’t care.
- Irvine Welsh talks Trainspotting sequel. Someone musta loved writing that headline. In more promising news for Ewan McGregor fans, the trailer for Cassandra’s Dream is out.