Really, there ought to be a band
- Speaking of the giants of modern geekdom, Entertainment Weekly snagged the Spocks, Chris Carter and Joss Whedon.
- Sam Raimi to helm Clash of the Titans remake? I’m not sure how I feel about that. Aside from the whole ‘how dare they remaked the crap classics of my childhood’ thing. CLAYMATION FOREVER!
- More viral marketing for The Dark Knight: Rent-A-Clown.
- IGN talks to Wall-E director Andrew Stanton.
- Kevin Costner is still defending Water World. Dude, let it go.
- Pirates 3 DVD details.
- Totally random rumour from Hong Kong: Natalie Portman and Jet Li making Snow White action flick?
- In Portman news that might actually have a chance of being real, the supposed poster for The Other Boleyn Girl. Let’s hope Scarlett Johansson’s English accent has improved since The Prestige.
Videos du jour