Y’know, I’m starting to suspect that Dunc has a secret yearning to be crafty, in the Hobby Lobby kinda sense, at least. She keeps coming across this nifty stuff that really has to be shared. Since there are many crafty types on Club Jade (who are actually out of the closet, that is), we present them to you here:
Still reluctant to turn back into a Muggle after the hype of the past few weeks?
- An entire blog devoted to the knitty side of the Wizarding World, or
- Counterfeit some Wizard coinage for the next time you hit Diagon Alley.
Okay. You’d rather stick with the needle arts?
- Ease yourself out of Harry Potter and back into the Star Wars galaxy by knitting your favorite baby a felted Yoda hat
- Money woes preventing you from buying that new game system? Embroider your own!
- Don’t forget to crochet some games to go with it, while you’re at it
- Is sewing more your thing? How about hitchhiking across the galaxy with this really nifty Planetoid Purse?
Alright. Your skills lie elsewhere. Like food maybe?
- Make your favorite geek’s snacktime special with Circuitry Snacks
- Or ramp up the classiness of your wedding with this Mario cake or an entire XBox!
If you are geekily crafty, we’d love to share it. Just drop us a line!