OH, IT’S ON NOW, BITCHES!
Silly Brits picked the Lord of the Rings trilogy over classic Star Wars in an Amazon.co.uk poll. Hometown advantage? The prequel trilogy rang in at #6 on the best list (beating Spider-Man) and #5 on the worst.
JESUS CHRIST IT’S A GOOGLE
Get in the car, ET! Google Maps Street View caught you on film! Or at least get rid of the lightsaber, dude. Your friends should get on that GPS thing by now.
MOVIE TYPE THINGS AND… STUFF
- Lucasfilm Singapore’s first work to be out by summer in “several America-made movies.” It can be press release tiem now pls?
- Sideshow interviews Lorne Peterson.
- Spielberg still cashing in on Star Wars bet. He gets 2.5%!
- Speaking of Spielberg, George Lucas is among the luminaries in the documentary Spielberg on Spielberg
FANDOM & Events
- Assembling A Galaxy, Canada’s first Star Wars exhibit.
- Pennsylvania collector Todd Lechniak profiled
- California fan club participates in fundraiser
- TOSblog taunts us with math. Dirty, dirty math.
- Search stats: Here a Darth, there a Darth, there a Dara Darth Darth. (also via TOSblog)
- Large-print Western cover art is using Han Solo as ‘inspiration.’ All things flow back to the source.