Bryan Young defends the prequel trilogy at perhaps one of the last places one would expect such a thing – The Huffington Post. If he was at CIV, I think I may have asked him (or his son) a trivia question or two…
Also, among the things we missed due to C4, Empire’s special Star Wars section, including a marathon interview with George Lucas, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher. Whoops.
- Wookieepedian participates in contest looking for the biggest ‘Star Wars’ fan in Central Texas.
- Austrailian fans profiled.
- Washingston D.C. 501st profiled.
- Kentucky couple has Star Wars wedding. Jeremey Bulloch attended – in costume!
- Star Wars exhibit at Baltimore’s Geppi’s Entertainment Museum.
- Where Science Meets Imagination is now in Fort Worth, Texas.
- High-definition DVDs in Europe are now receiving THX certification.
- George overheard dissing Youtube.
- Redesigned StarWars.com one of The Christian Science Monitor’s Monitor picks.
- Psychiatrists examine Anakin Skywalker.