Photographer Cédric Delsaux apparently has Lucas blessing to publish Dark Lens, a book featuring his Star Wars in Dubai photographs. George Lucas himself wrote the book’s introduction. (Yet… it’s unlicensed? So confusing.)
- Legal. On the other side of the coin, Lucasfilm lawyers served up a cease-and-desist to a Star Wars movie marathon in Brooklyn. There’s a lot of outrage over it… I hate to side with the lawyers, but isn’t ‘thou shall not do unauthorized public screenings’ (and then proceed to publicize them all over the internet) pretty basic copyright stuff?
- Contests. It’s time to vote in the Star Wars Fan Movie Challenge. Is it just me, or are these getting less interesting every year?
- The blogside. Star Wars and Norse mythology.
- Fan art. Comic artist Phil Noto’s Leia Skywalker: Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Clothing. Jedi-inspired dress.
- Food. Star Wars cake pops and veggie carvings.