- Taking the early lead in the category of ‘most impressive’ is Noel Dickover of Fantasy Pumpkins with a truly impressive R2-D2 pumpkin. (You might not remember the name, but you will recall the internet-famous Death Star.)
- For those of us perhaps less skilled in the dark arts, StarWars.com still has their handy selection of Star Wars carving templates – and I saw the Clone Wars kit in Target just last week.
- Or create your own… And be sure to enter them in Thinkgeek’s pumpkin template contest.
But pumpkins are only part of the Halloween fun… I’m sure you know this already if you plan to enter, but it’s Rebelscum costume contest time! They’re always a hoot – just make sure to read the rules! (Please, someone dress up as Luke’s hand.)
- No costume? There are some nice costume discounts at StarWarsShop. And if you spend over $25, you’ll get free Katie Cook iron-ons
- It might not be too late to nab something handmade off Etsy (check with individual sellers for shipping times.)
- And no Halloween post is complete without a link to the super-easy Jedi robe tutorial. Accessorize as needed or go low-rent glam with a paper mask.
Check out our Halloween tag for the hits of previous years.