The third season premiere of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is coming up in less than two weeks, and Big Shiny Robot got a sneak peek, saying “my breath is took”, and proceeds to keep it spoiler-free.
Or if you want a brief plot description, Rebel Scum has the official Cartoon Network blurbs of the first three episodes of the season (two on premiere night and one the following week).
Need more? EUCantina posts links to several “Secret” videos on the Cartoon Network site, with Dave Filoni discussing:
- Ahsoka’s new fighting style
- C-3PO’s secret owner before Anakin
- Slave I‘s extreme makeover
- Commander Wolffe’s extreme makeover
- SW names decoded (both new characters and existing film characters)
Meanwhile, IGN got a chance to interview Matt Lanter, the voice of Anakin Skywalker, and they talk very generally about Anakin’s gradual growth to where he is in Revenge of the Sith (and what happens to his BFFs, Ahsoka and Rex.)
Season 3 starts on Friday, September 17!