Well, first I was sick, and then there was this big election thing, and between the two I ended up sleeping when I should have been combing the internet. Here’s what we missed:
- Cinemax marathon starts tomorrow night! Speaking of, there’s an ad in Entertainment Weekly I saw an ad in last week’s, but the sound chip is news to me…
- Send Helen your NEGAS photos!
- Homemade Star Wars boxers! Simple but cute.
- One of the elves from the Big Lot’s spokes-elf commercials/competition has a Star Wars connection.
- TFN has a coupon code for Skywalker Ranch Merlot.
- There’s a new VIP blogger. She’s playing a queen on a Rose Bowl float.
- No Starwars.com update tomorrow.
- And lastly, Vader and Yoda ‘bond’ over an iPod Shuffle.