Star Wars pumpkins are always a popular subject at this time of year, and the flood has already begun: There’s a big roundup of faces over at Walyou. Above, a dizzying array of carved (foam) pumpkins captured on camera by Dayna. But wait! I too can browse…
- You should already know of the Death Star pumpkin which shot to fame a few years back, but each year there are variations. (And then some.)
- Several impressive specimens – including an X-Wing – in San Francisco last year.
- In the same vein, an all-over Artoo.
- Speaking of carving, this is impressive – and must have taken days.
- A step-by-step on making an Imperial pumpkin.
- Want something simpler, and a lot less knifey? Princess Leia Gourdgana may be your answer.
- Also… Ackbar! Darth Squash! An amazingly detailed Yoda!
Looking to make your own? StarWars.com has some stencils (last year brought a lesson from Lawrence Noble;) Ether Graphics still has their offerings up, and the Boba Fett Multimedia Page has an entire tutorial.