Things learned from 10 years of JadeCon
August 15th, 2006 by Dunc · 1 Comment
- Don’t light sparklers in a gazebo when it’s raining.
- Don’t duct-tape decorations to the suite walls.
- Don’t tell the Darksiders you’re hungry.
- Don’t put marzipan in Jello.
- Do not, under any circumstances, substitute tequila for vodka.
- No matter how much alcohol you’ve had, never let Yav duct tape a padawan braid to your hair.
- When meeting a fellow Jader for the first time, you can just tell.
- When Jessa asks for ice, darn it, you shlep the ice. (Karrdes only.)
- If you see a CJer doing something that you know cannot possibly turn out well… Get a camera.
- What happens at JadeCon, stays at JadeCon. Unless Dunc blogs it.
- Invoke the name.
- It really sucks putting your hands down Hayden’s shirt.
- It’s always those damn Harry Potter plagiarists’ fault.
Tagged: alcohol · damn harry potter plagiarists · hayden christensen · jadecon