- Wide world of puns. The University of Michigan has a quarterback named Tate Forcier. You don’t even have to imagine: They’ve already been made.
- Action figures in action. Bonnie interviews Stéfan Le Dû about his Stormtroopers 365 project.
- Internet inevitability. Animals with lightsabers, the blog. (via)
- Freeform advice. What would Han Solo do?
- Randomly… Den of Geek praises the sci-fi corridor.
The fandom minute: Spacebook, sports, puns, photos, blogs, corrdors, and the wisdom of Han Solo
September 15th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
→ No CommentsFiled: fandom
Tagged: action figures · darth vader · han solo · lightsabers · photography · social networking · spoofs · sports · stormtroopers