Star Trek reviews are starting to flow in, and the Tomatometer has dropped to a stunning 93%. Huh.
- But Ebert was not blown away. (Though I doubt anyone will get ranty at him for it.) However, both my local guy Tom Long and Entertainment Weekly’s Owen Gleiberman are both impressed.
- Burger King’s Trek-themed ads are awesomely bizarre.
- Five reasons to love Kirk, and six Trek technologies that are already here.
- Spock artwork made from spools of thread.
- John Scalzi recaps the previous Trek movies in haiku form.